Runnin’ on Prime – Amazon Faves
“It’s an ‘add to cart’ kinda day”
Hi, my name’s Natasha and I’m an Amazon-aholic
I feel like every day is an “add to cart” kind of day for me 🤷🏽
Seriously, ordering from Amazon Prime has become a basic instinct for me. As soon as I think of something I need (or want), if I can’t find it at a nearby store for cheaper, it’s in my cart faster than you can say “2-day shipping”.
I’m pretty sure there’s a support group out there for people like me. I’m surprised they haven’t assigned one specific driver to my address. If you see the truck in my neighborhood, he’s likely dropping something off for me 🙈
Since I spend SO much money with Amazon – I figured there has to be something I’ve ordered that others may be interested in. Read on to see some of my favorite/best purchases!
Note: I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you select the links below, it’ll take you to my Amazon Affiliate page. Any purchases made may result in me earning a small portion of the proceeds.
- Jewelry organizer – for the tons of jewelry I own but rarely wear
- Black Lives Matter bracelet – because, well, Black Lives Matter
- Velvet dining chairs – these are spacious, cute, and comfy. I applied some Scotch Guard to protect them from my kids
- Rowing machine – for when I’m in need of some exercise. I love this thing and rowing is a great workout!
- Potty watch – this is perfect for parents who are potty training their little ones. It’s better than constantly reminding your kids it’s time to go!
- Silicone reusable straws – these are perfect for my toddler & come in fun colors. I try to reduce, reuse, and recycle whenever I can so these are a great alternative to plastic straws
- Color changing bedside lamp – because who really likes bumping into the dresser or stepping on toy trucks in the middle of the night? This was actually purchased for my kids, but it’s become apart of my nightly wind down
- Wig grip cap – for my wig wearers, this is my favorite cap
- Rechargeable batteries with charger – because if you have kids, you’re going to need batteries. Lots of them.
- Mechanical bidet – because who has time to shower after EVERY shit?
- Hyaluronic acid serum – because who doesn’t want hydrated and smooth skin? This is my go-to right after I wash my face.
- Wall-mounted desk – I bought this pre-COVID, but it’s come in handy now with my oldest doing virtual learning. I love that it folds up and out of the way when not in use
- Cold Calm – Cold & flu season is upon us – this is great for those with kids 3 and up. There’s one for infants 6 months and up too
- Teething oil – I swore by this when my youngest was a baby. It was a lifesaver, literally. Just rub some on their gums and they should be out like a light!
- Death Wish Coffee – The world’s strongest coffee. Good luck!
- Instant Pot – Instant dinner. One of my favorite appliances.
Prime Day, Prime Day
Gotta get down on Prime day! Today, October 12th, kicks off Prime Day. Check out my faves between today and tomorrow! Perhaps you’ll find some good deals 😊
I think it’s safe to say that Amazon has became THE online retail giant, especially during this pandemic. I LOVE the idea of convenience as I’m sure many of you do too. Yes, I know what they say about Bezos, but I just can’t find myself parting with my Amazon Prime membership. It’s been so good to me over the years!
So where are my fellow Amazon-aholics??? What are some of your favorite purchases?